The founding of the Mehler headquarters in Fulda
The founding of the HAKU headquarters in Wuppertal
Production of PVC-coated textiles – technical synthetic leather
Production of technical textiles in the modern sense (with polyester fabric)
Tarpaulin fabrics are sealed with acrylic lacquers
The first polyolefin coatings are marketed, and a recycling concept is developed.
First fusible PVDF lacquer “VALMEX® Mehatop F” is launched (improved appearance over the long term compared to acrylic lacquers)
Merger of HAKU Hammersteiner Kunststoffe GmbH, Hückelhoven, with Mehler Technische Textilien GmbH, Fulda, and re-establishement under the new name of Mehler HAKU GmbH, Fulda.
New, lightweight materials with a textile appearance are launched for the purpose of “digitally printed advertising banners” with a width of up to five metres (AIRTEX® GT and AIRTEX® magic).
- 2005First-ever coating of polyester fabrics with temperature- and chemical-resistant THV (fluorine) plastic
- 2006Renaming of Mehler HAKU GmbH and consolidation of the painting- and calender-coating activities into Mehler Texnologies GmbH
- 2008Mehler Texnologies merges with Low & Bonar Group
- 2012Launch of the textile façade product group VALMEX Façade under the name VALMEX® TF 400
- 2014Invention of membranes with improved self-cleaning properties with a VALMEX® MEHATOP N lacquer coating
- 2016Stronger orientation towards our parent company Low & Bonar and creation of the MEHGIES® brand for all materials manufactured and distributed by our department
- 2018The umbrella brand of our products reverts to Mehler Texnologies